Community heroes do good work because they are inspired to, not for the recognition
Unique in Canada, the TD Scholarships for Community Leadership are designed to recognize the achievements of youth who are making a difference and help them realize their educational goals. After all, today’s community-minded students are tomorrow’s leaders. Have you made your community a better place? Then we want to hear from you. You may qualify for one of our Community Scholarships.
What is “community leadership”?
TD Canada Trust Scholarships for Community Leadership:
What are the TD Scholarships?
- Up to $10,000 for tuition per year (for up to a maximum of four years)
- $7,500 a year for living expenses (for up to a maximum of four years)
Helping you build connections
- Offers of paid summer employment
- Mentorship opportunities
- Annual gatherings, networking opportunities and more
Two easy ways to apply
Read the terms and conditions
Ref: TD Scholarships for Community Leadership
350 Albert Street, Suite 1710
Ottawa, ON K1R 1B1
You can apply online using our digital application form, or print your application and mail it to us by the application deadline. As well, we require:
- A 600-word essay describing your community leadership experience. Tell us:
- Why you got involved.
- How your involvement shows initiative and innovation.
- The ways your efforts have strengthened others.
- How long you have been involved.
- What you think the long-term impact will be.
- How your community has affected you.
- In addition, include a brief description of the range of your other community activities.
- A 250-word essay (three copies) describing your family and personal life, for example your family’s employment or economic situation.