Each year, the Looking Glass Foundation awards several thousand dollars to BC students who have received, or are currently receiving, treatment for an eating disorder. Tomorrow, March 1st, we will begin accepting applications for our Persevere, Rise Above, and Pursue Your Passion scholarships, to be awarded to 3 promising students!
This year, we are delighted to award the Rise Above scholarship in honour of two highly valued members of the LGF Community: Jeff and Sonia Hayes. The Hayes have been generous donors, supporters, and volunteers with Looking Glass for nearly a decade, and we look forward to awarding the Jeff and Sonia Hayes Rise Above Scholarship to a deserving recipient this year!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Applications are open to all genders and ages, in any program area
- Eligible scholarship recipients are Canadian students enrolled in full-time studies at an accredited BC post-secondary institution,
are BC residents enrolled in full-time studies at an accredited Canadian post-secondary institution
- Students should be commencing or returning to full-time studies between September 2018 and January 2019
- The application deadline is July 6th, 2018
- You can apply online on March 1st! Application forms, rules, and full instructions will be made available on our webpage at that time
Please go to https://www.lookingglassbc.com/ to apply March 1, 2018